Tuesday 21 December 2010

todays ten thoughts

okay..
1) my head hurts
2) complete knew love for Jamie T, especially Emily's Heart
3) don't bother lying to me
4) what the actual hell
5) physics revision can do one
6) its 3 sleeps til christmas and i have yet to put our christmas tree up,
7) i miss my hartley
8) i would like to go to sleep now thankyou very much, but its 12.23 and then i won't wake up for a doctors appointment at 3
9) i miss my kittens
10a) i'm pretty happy with my tummy
10b)what am i going to wear on christmas day?

ok so maybe that was technically 11 thoughts
and if i could add a 10c it would be; does going to the doctors with no makeup, trackies, a hoodie and boots make me a slob? or lazy? some would say it shows im "real", but i think i'll go with lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment